From day one, ensuring your new car is ready for the road with the best possible protection and finish throughout but new car preparations are often overlooked… Wait it’s brand new! It shouldn’t need polishing!?”
You’d expect a new car to be delivered and presented with the utmost of care, boasting flawless paintwork and perfect in every way (with nothing to hide). Unfortunately, this is rarely the case! We’ve seen it all. From resprayed panels on Ford’s, to sanding marks on Aston Martins and machine buffer trails on Ferrari’s. Whether it’s a £10,000 city car or a £200,000 super car, it’s nice to be able to know the whole story.
Storage conditions, damage in transportation and at the factory and poor unskilled PDI preparation at the Dealership can lead to a whole array of defects and problem areas that may need addressing. Fine scratches, surface marring, factory induced sanding marks, machine holograms, bird lime etching, metallic fallout and lacquer “fish eyes” to name a few.
Although you’re likely to be offered the in-house ‘paint protection packages’ with “5 years protection”, “no more polishing” and other big claims, in reality, they offer poor value for money (package’s such as Supagard, LifeShine, Diamondbrite and Gard X). These products are often applied incorrectly and over poorly prepared paint finishes as the in-house valet team are given strict timescales with minimal training on how to correctly prepare and protect your newly purchased pride and joy.
Our New Car Detail typically takes 1-2 days (not 1-2 hours) and comprises of some of the industries’ finest tools, chemicals and coatings; protecting your investment for 18-24 months. Giving paintwork unrivalled UV resistance, dirt repellency, easy clean and swirl resistance thanks to the state of the art nano quartz coatings. With our New Car Detail Extra’s Pack, alloy wheels are removed to be coated inside and out, exterior glass sealed with a durable rain repellent, interior upholstery treated to a silica based fabric coating and leather seats receiving an invisible hydrophobic barrier that repels liquids and soiling. All in, the best start in life for your investment.
It is advised to ask the supplying Dealership not to touch the car prior to collection. No wash. No polish… This way, we reduce the need for costly paint correction services where fine scratches and swirls from bad contact could have easily been induced in the preparation stages.
- Full extensive safe wash process inc. decontamination stage
- Blown dry to remove trapped water and eliminate drips
- Single stage machine polish to prepare the paint, enhance gloss and remove surface defects such as marring and fine scratches
- Paintwork wiped over with to remove remaining polish residues and oils leaving the ideal ‘naked’ base for protective coatings to bond to
- Single layer of synthetic paint sealant and/or carnauba wax applied (upgraded ceramic paint protection options available)
- Exterior trim dressed with a permanent trim restorer
- Glass polished throughout
- Britework, badges and grilles polished by hand and protected
- Tyres dressed with long life tyre gel
- Final inspection and wipe down with an inorganic spray coating