The ultimate car-care package! Combining a Major Paint Correction Detail with all available bolt-ons: wheels off detailing, engine bay, interior and leather treatments with fabric hood protection (where applicable) followed by our ceramic quartz coatings for maximum durability.
Although a Major Paint Correction detail will transform the overall appearance of your car, there are still areas left untouched. A ‘JLD Detail’ is the definitive car care solution for anyone with a burning passion for their pride and joy.
50+ hours will be spent meticulously prepping, polishing, perfecting and protecting your vehicle throughout.
Before taking on a “JLD Detail”, it is important that a vehicle is put through a thorough examination process to help highlight areas of importance and any anomalies that may be found on the way.
- Alloy wheels removed, deep cleansed inside and out and later sealed with a quartz coating
- Wheel arches flushed, door shuts cleaned, engine bay degreased
- Extensive wash process using the two bucket system and pH neutral shampoo/foam
- Tar deposits and iron rich/metallic contaminants chemically treated
- Remaining surface contaminants removed with a claybar; leaving a slick, glass-like finish
- Vehicle blown dry to remove trapped water and eliminate drips
- Delicate areas, washer jets, badges and trim taped-up or removed to aid machine polishing stage
- A 3-4 stage machine correction to remove 95% of the paint defects
- Further machine polished to burnish and refine the paint to a mirror-like, high gloss finish
- Paintwork thoroughly wiped over with an alcohol-based panel wipe to remove residues and oils leaving a slick, clean base
- Paintwork protected with Certified Only Ceramic Paint Protection
- Exterior trim dressed with permanent trim restorer leaving ‘as new’ condition
- Glass cleaned throughout and exterior rain repellent coating applied
- Britework, badges and grilles polished by hand and protected
- Tyres dressed with long life tyre gel
- Interior vacuumed and litter removed
- Interior fascia’s cleaned throughout inc. luggage area and spare wheel well
- Leather given a deep clean with water-based cleaners and protected with Leather Guard
- Upholstery, floor mats and carpets wet vacuumed to remove any soiling and stains before being water proofed
Final inspection, ‘complete’ wipe down with inorganic spray sealant